Information for new international students
For international students, there is an extensive welcome and orientation program by the International Office, including support in the first steps in Stuttgart, an orientation week, information events, and much more.
For information on the introductory events / courses, please refer to the German homepage.
Further education: which Master program can I choose after my undergraduate degree?
- Mechanical Engineering M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech.
- Mechanical Engineering / Micro-Engineering, Apparatus Technology and Technical Optics M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering / Product Development and Design M.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering / Materials and Production Engineering M.Sc.
- Automotive and Engine Engineering M.Sc.
- Energy Technology M.Sc.
- and other technical study programs with a Master of Science degree
What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
Graduates of the Mechanical Engineering B.Sc. program have excellent career prospects. Industry is increasingly demanding highly qualified engineers with a broad and profound basic knowledge.
After graduation, the following professional areas, for example, will be open to you:
- Design and construction
- Project management
- Manufacture and production
- Quality management
- Technical administration
- Company management
Possible sectors range from conventional systems and mechanical engineering to medical engineering and precision engineering to energy technology and process engineering.
The quality of this degree program has been certified.