Online consultation hours at the International Office!
As of now the International Office offers online consultation hours to students on Mondays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. This is how you can reach us:
International students with general questions concerning life and studies in Stuttgart:
Students who want to study abroad:
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
Our dedicated staff is committed to ensuring your well-being.
Are you experiencing one of the following difficulties or similar issues?
- Issues with cultural differences and home-sickness
- Dealing with German formalities
- Questions concerning your visa or residence permit
- Medical or psychological issues
- Financial distress
- Crisis in your home country
- Social isolation
- Conflicts in your student dormitories, your studies or your partnership
- Exam nerves
If so, please do not hesitate to contact the International Office. We are happy to support you. Anything you tell us will be treated confidentially. Together we can always find a solution!
Do you need psychological support?
Psychological counseling for students is offered by the counseling center of Studierdendenwerk Stuttgart (Student Services) free of charge (in German only).