You can register for most examinations online using C@MPUS. It is also possible to cancel your examination registration online as long as you do this seven days before the examination is due to take place. If online registration is not possible, you can find the forms you need here. These must be submitted to the examination office:
- Either during opening hours,
- By post or fax,
- To the PO box in front of the House of Students, Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 70569 Stuttgart, Campus Vaihingen
To register your Bachelor or Master thesis please use the forms available on C@MPUS under "my applications". Exceptions: students of the B.A. teaching qualification programs, B.A. combination programs and M.Ed. programs will receive the form from the responsible staff member in the examination office.
- Registration of term papers (faculties 4 and 7)
Registration form for term papers ("Special Project") (faculties 4 and 7)
Declarations of Withdrawl
- B.A. and M.A.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc.
- International programs
- Immobilientechnik und -wirtschaft
- Teaching degree (GymPO)
- Application for Change of Examination Regulations
- Recognition of Modules and Sub-Module Components
(This form is not applicable to the students of the Business Administration courses of studies. Please, contact Dr. Thomas Eschenbach.)
- Replacement Form – Registration for Re-Examinations between Semesters
- Translation order
- Application for a Replacement
- Application for Extension of Time