Many forms can be found on C@MPUS. In some cases, for example study programs with a 2008 version of the examination regulations or cancellation forms, you will need special forms.

You can register for most examinations online using C@MPUS. It is also possible to cancel your examination registration online as long as you do this seven days before the examination is due to take place. If online registration is not possible, you can find the forms you need here. These must be submitted to the examination office:

  • Either during opening hours,
  • By post or fax,
  • To the PO box in front of the House of Students, Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 70569 Stuttgart, Campus Vaihingen


To register your Bachelor or Master thesis please use the forms available on C@MPUS under "my requests". Exceptions: students of the B.A. teaching qualification programs, B.A. combination programs and M.Ed. programs will receive the form from the responsible staff member in the examination office.

Registration of term papers (faculties 4 and 7)
Registration of term or research papers (all faculties)

Declarations of Withdrawal

Declaration of withdrawal summer semester 2021

Application for aproval of withdrawal from summer semester 2021
Valid for exams in the summer semester 2021 due to the current developments of the coronavirus.

Declaration of Withdrawal:

The Declaration of Withdrawal is published on C@MPUS: (System language „EN“) -> My requests-> Antrag auf Genehmigung des Rücktritts

To the top of the page