|SuSe 2022||WiSe 2022/23||SuSe 2023|
|May 11 to June 02, 2022||Nov. 16 to Dec. 08, 2022||May 16 to June 06, 2023|
How to register
During the registration period, you can register for the following exams online via C@MPUS:
- B.Sc.- and M.Sc. study programs (from the 2008 version of the examination regulations)
- B.A.- and M.A. study programs (from the 2008 version of the examination regulations)
- Teaching degrees for high school teachers (from the 2010 version of the examination regulations)
- Examinations of exchange students
Please use the registration forms available to register for the following exams:
- Bachelor/Master with versions of the examination regulations from before 2008
Thesis and term paper
You may register for term papers, Bachelor thesis or Master thesis at any time, in accordance with the relevant examination regulations.
- To register your Bachelor or Master thesis please use the form available in C@MPUS under "my applications". Exceptions: students of the B.A. teaching qualification programs, B.A. combination programs and M.Ed. programs will receive the form from the responsible staff member in the examination office.
- To register for term, research or semester papers special registration forms exist. They are published on our website. You may also receive them from the responsible staff member in the examination office.
- You cannot sit exams if you fail to register beforehand!
- The examination office is unable to accept registrations submitted after the end of the registration period.
- You must register for repeat examinations within the examination registration period. There are a few exceptions to this rule, e.g. aerospace engineering. Please check the examination regulations to find out if your study program is one of the few that automatically registers you for repeat exams with the examination office.
- Please only use the registration forms that are in accordance with the version of exam regulations (old/new) that apply to your study program and never use examination numbers from other study programs or other versions of the examination regulations other than those that apply to you.
- The completed registration forms can be submitted during the registration period in the following ways:
- Directly to the examination office during office opening hours
- by post or fax
- To the PO box in front of the House of Students, Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 70569 Stuttgart (Campus Vaihingen)
- Interdisciplinary key skills qualifications will not be registered at the examination office, these examinations or assessments must be carried out at the times specified.
Exams centrally managed by the examination office
|SuSe 2022||WiSe 2022/23||SuSe 2023|
|Aug. 08 to Oct. 01, 2022||Feb. 13 to Apr. 08, 2023||Aug. 07 to Sept. 30, 2023|
Decentrally managed exams
There are also a large number of examinations that are managed decentrally, i.e. by the examiners themselves. Some of these examinations will take place before the examination period. You can see whether an exam is decentrally or centrally managed in C@MPUS. The following instructions on how to access this information will help you.
All dates are provisional!
- Decentralized examinations can take place at any time before or during the semester break.
- It is NOT POSSIBLE to register for exams (or repeat exams) outside of the registration period.
- Please see the information boards in the individual institutions and department. These are assigned to the specific examiners, or study programs.
- Information will only be provided by telephone in exceptional circumstances, due to the possibilities that misunderstandings may arise. We cannot be held responsible for any misunderstandings.
Examination dates may be changed at short notice. Please make sure you keep up to date with any changes to dates, times and rooms.
Student Service and Examination Office
Pfaffenwaldring 5c, 70569 Stuttgart
- Further information
- Please contact the Student Service and Examination Office via our contact form, phone or during our office hours (onsite or online).