What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
The skills developed during our master's program will allow you to pursue a variety of career opportunities, whether as a medical technician, starting your own business, or applying to medical graduate programs.
The study program opens up a wide range of career paths:
- Design engineer in the medical industry
- Scientist in the fields of industrial, academic, and clinical research
- Clinical Support Specialist
- Consultant for hospitals and doctors' practices
- Product manager for medical systems
- Process and quality manager
- Freelance work in the field of medical technology and related fields ...
The quality of this degree program has been certified.