This study program is not offered in English. For further information please visit the German version of the study program.
Among the engineering sciences, chemistry- and bio-engineering, and process engineering are characterized by their close links to physics, chemistry and biology. From the production of food, textiles, pharmaceutical products and cosmetics; to fuel production and building materials, and even energy production - process engineering is in use everywhere. Which is why the study program is divided between numerous institutes:
- Institute of Biochemical Engineering (IBVT)
- Institute of Chemical Process Engineering (ICVT)
- Institute of Interfacial Process Engineering and Plasma Technology (IGVP)
- Institut für Kunststofftechnik (IKT)
- Institute of Mechanical Process Engineering (IMVT)
- Institute of Thermodynamics and Thermal Process Engineering (ITT)
- German Institutes of Textile and Fiber Research (DITF Denkendorf)
The Chemical- and Bio-Engineering study program
Bachelor of Science
The quality of this degree program has been certified.
Joachim GroßProf. Dr.-Ing.
Head of Institute, Program Director Chemical Engineering