The Studierendenwerk's Psychotherapeutic Counselling is a first point of contact to talk about your questions and personal and social issues in a professional setting. This will help you find appropriate solutions and plan your next steps.
Psychotherapeutic Counseling at the Studierendenwerk Stuttgart
Apart from the counseling service at the Studierendenwerk, there are further psychological counseling services available for students in Stuttgart.
Counseling services outside the university
- Ruf und Rat, Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart,
psychological family and life counseling, pastoral care, legal advice; Counseling services are also provided in English, Italian, and Romanian.
- Psychological counseling service at the Caritas Association e.V.
Advice in case of crises, conflicts, and social issues
Counseling services are also provided in Italian, Croatian, Bosnian, and Serbian.
- Psychological partnership and life counseling by the Protestant Church in Stuttgart
Online consultation is offered on the website.
- Fetz - Frauenberatungs- und Therapiezentrum (Women's Counseling and Therapy Center) Stuttgart e.V.
Counseling and therapy for women in case of psychosocial and psychological problems, as well as counseling after a sexual assault.
Counseling services are also provided in Turkish and in sign language.
- Arbeitskreis Leben AKL Stuttgart e.V.
Support in personal crises and suicide prevention
- Self-help groups from A-Z
Selbsthilfekontaktstelle (self-help center) KiSS Stuttgart e.V.