The counseling and placement experts of the Academic Careers Team support prospective students, students and graduates in the following areas:
- Degree program orientation
- Change of degree program and dropping out of university
- Choice of a postgraduate degree program and vocational training
- Application procedures, employee selection and career entry
- Job search and employment market orientation
- Vocational education opportunities
The counseling interviews will take place both at the Employment Agency Stuttgart and the University of Stuttgart.
The Academic Careers Team offers events regarding career planning and invites you to:
- work on your application strategies,
- practice and improve your presentation skills, self-marketing, goal setting and goal achievement, as well as your competency enhancement,
- consider starting your own business,
- get decision support when your academic success is at risk.