Current Master's thesis topics in the field of medical technology
What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
The skills developed during our master's program will allow you to pursue a variety of career opportunities, whether as a medical technician, starting your own business, or applying to medical graduate programs.
The study program opens up a wide range of career paths:
- Design engineer in the medical industry
- Scientist in the fields of industrial, academic, and clinical research
- Clinical Support Specialist
- Consultant for hospitals and doctors' practices
- Product manager for medical systems
- Process and quality manager
- Freelance work in the field of medical technology and related fields ...
The quality of this degree program has been certified.
Course coordinator MSc Medical Engineering/ Head of internship office for Medical Engineering