We are currently working on our English website. Further information will be published from time to time. Please check our German website for further information.
What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
The national and international fields of activity of medical engineers are in regional medical technology companies, hospitals, and research institutes as well as in globally operating companies and groups. The specialization modules of the Medical Engineering master’s degree program represent growth areas in medical technology and enable you to work in the following fields:
- Materials for medical applications and devices
- Design of medical electronic devices and sensor systems
- Development of optical systems and imaging techniques
- Application-oriented research and development of medical information technologies
- Development and implementation of automation and software solutions
- Biomechanics and bionics in medical engineering
- Biomedical research in institutes, companies, and hospitals
The quality of this degree program has been certified.