Starting your studies abroad means encountering many new impressions. Where can I pick up my student ID card? How do I register for exams? How do I put together my lecture schedule?
As part of the Intercultural Mentoring Program at the University of Stuttgart, experienced students from the third semester onwards will assist you with all of these questions as mentors. As a mentee, you will benefit from an intercultural exchange in tandem and at group meetings.
The registration phase for the summer semester has begun. International full-time students in their first or second semester can register until April.
What awaits you in the Intercultural Mentoring Program?
Together with a mentor, you will get to know the University of Stuttgart, the city and German culture. You can also expect
- One-day introductory seminar with an intercultural training (in March),
- 1-to-1 matching with a mentor*,
- Two to three meetings per month with the mentor,
- support from the mentoring team
- possibilty to build up a new social network and
- a versatile course and leisure programs.