Due to infection protection against the spreading corona virus, the public office hours of the Examination Office will no longer be available. Of course, you can still reach us with your concerns. You are welcome to contact us via telephone, e-mail or contact form.
Please send us your documents either by post or scanned by e-mail. In this extraordinary situation, in your and our interest we will do without original documents in many cases temporarily!
Please contact us first via our functional e-mail address.
You find the Examination Office on
Haus der Studierenden (House of Students)
Monday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Wednesday: 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am – 12:00 pm
We handle all study programs on the campus Vaihingen!
Phone: The phone numbers are published on the staff member's website.
During the following opening hours:
- Tuesday: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thursday: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
the following study programs are handled on the campus Stadtmitte:
- all Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts programs
- teaching degree programs (GymPO, B.A., M.Ed.)
- Planung und Partizipation M.Sc. (Public Planning and Participation)
- Bewegungswissenschaft B.Sc. (Movement Science)
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
we handle Architektur und Stadtplanung (Architecture and Urban Planning).
Please be aware that graduation certificates and grade transcripts, required for registering for state exams, cannot be issued from the Stadtmitte campus!
Staff sorted by study program
Please contact the staff member who is responsible for you.
Bachelor of Science and Master of Science
Double Master's programs and International study programs
- COMMAS (from PO 2016)
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Planning
- Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design
- Integrative Technologies and Architectural Design Research
- WASTE (from PO 2015)
Please contact your study program directly (WASTE and COMMAS).
Directions to the House of StudentsOpen map
Exit the autobahn A8 (Munich – Karlsruhe) at the junction "Stuttgart-Vaihingen" towards "Stuttgart". The second exit "Universität" directly leads to the campus. Follow the roadsigns until you reach "Pfaffenwaldring".
Service Point Stadtmitte (city centre)Open map
- S-Bahn: all lines, get off at stop "Hauptbahnhof" ("main station")
- U-Bahn: lines U29 and U14, get off at stop „Börsenplatz“
- Bus: lines 40 and 42, get off at stop „Katharinenhospital“
Towards Stuttgart city centre, main station Stuttgart, Friedrichstraße (B 27 towards Tübingen), pull into Geschwister-Scholl-Straße