On these websites for students we publish the examination regulations and general information on the study program's structure. All further information can be found on the study program's website.
What job prospects are available to me after graduation?
- Plant and system planners in engineering offices and industrial companies
- Engineers within research and development departments in industry
- Environmental officers or quality managers
- Head of environmental water management facilities
- Consultant in testing and measuring institutes
- Employee or manager in local, national or international authorities or offices for the development and enforcement of environmental legislation
- Experts in national and international development organizations
- Scientists in universities and research institutions
The quality of this degree program has been certified.