The examination office in Haus der Studierenden, Pfaffenwaldring 5c on the Vaihingen campus will be reopening from Monday July 20, 2020.
Until further notice, the new opening hours will be:
- Monday, 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Due to the uncertainty of the current corona situation, we politely ask you to ensure that you use these consultation hours in a responsible way. Due to infection prevention, approximately half of the service desks in the examination office will be in use – so please continue to contact the examination office by email or telephone whenever possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you in person, but please make sure you follow the corona infection prevention rules. These help to reduce the risk for all of us.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the Haus der Studierenden, and when speaking to examination office employees (please remember to bring your own mask with you!).
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 m.
- Disinfect your hands (hand disinfectants are provided on-site).
- Please follow the guidance system!
Please be aware:
The Corona Guidelines for the state of Baden-Württemberg ban certain people from entering the university premises. The following people are banned from entering:
- People who currently have or have had contact with an infected person, if less than 14 days have passed since the last contact with the infected person, or
- Anyone exhibiting the typical signs of the corona virus infection, such an inhibited sense of smell or taste, fever, a cough and sore throat, or
- Anyone who has tested positive for corona in the last 14 days, or
- Anyone who is subject to an official quarantine order.
If any of the above points apply to you, you are not permitted to enter the university premises under any circumstances!