In November, food trucks are stationed on the Vaihingen campus. Three different suppliers offer food and beverages at three locations in the southwest, middle and northeast of the campus. A food truck is already reliably available daily from Monday to Friday at the central location. The other two locations are currently still manned two to three days a week and will be successively expanded to operate from Monday to Friday.
In addition, a coffee-bike with fresh coffee specialties and snacks is on the campus.
On Wednesday, 09.06. the operator Tamas is cancelled.
Monday to Friday, from 11 to 13 o'clock
- Location center: Pfaffenwaldring, between lake and NWZ
- Location south: Allmandring, opposite the Institute of Sports Science and Kinesiology (currently two to three days a week)
- Location north: Pfaffenwaldring, opposite Arena 2036 (currently two to three days per week)
Monday to Friday, from 9 am
- Location center: in front of the Audimax (Monday to Friday from 9 to 11 am)
- Changing food truck locations as described above (from 11 am mobile between stations on the move)